Tuesday

Contests -- Challenge Accepted! 1000-1000 Travel Blog Challenge

It has been a long time that I really wanted to have my own travel blog. Friends and family have inspired me to create one. As stated in my homepage, the main purpose of this blog is to document my experiences during my travels. To share to my friends and to other people the places that I have been to and to urge them to start traveling.  


I never thought I could start to publish my travel blog. But then, I did and I am loving every minute of it. Now, I am taking another challenge, the 1000-1000 travel blog challenge.  Though this may seem impossible for me, but who knows? One day in the future, I might be blogging on how I won this challenge. Wish me luck!

meet the world, 
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics