Wednesday

Puerto Galera -- White Beach Resort and Hotel

As I was researching for my trip to Puerto Galera, this is the hotel that is the cheapest. Due to my experience at the Batangas Port, I called the "owner" of this hotel beforehand and was assured of a vacant room for Php 899. When I arrived at White Beach, I was met by several ladies promoting their hotels and never leaving you until you commit. Luckily I saw someone from White Beach Hotel and told her of my prior call to their boss. She accompanied me to my room and let me choose whether 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor. I choose the 2nd.

The room is very basic. It has one double bed and 1 single bed. It has a comfort room inside, a television (with no remote control), two towels and airconditioner.

Above: Notes inside the room. Right: the small dresser infront
of the toilet




Two double bed and one single bed
simple toilet with hot and cold shower

hallway at the second floor

view from the hallway

"beach view"

Overall, I think that the accommodation in White Beach are expensive (with respect to the quality of rooms). Or maybe, I just did not discover the cheaper ones. Also the transportation (boat) is mahal. The boat and accommodation in Boracay are way cheaper.

Meet the World,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics