Tuesday

Contests -- Marithé + François Girbaud Gift Certificate

Oh!  I was opening my wallet today when I saw that I still have a gift certificate from Marithé + François Girbaud.  Contrary to what I have written in my Third time's a charm - I won a raffle! post, I have won not just three raffles, contests and promos this year. Well, that airline ticket is indeed my third victory from travel blogs.  Last January 22, I won a gift certificate from a twitter contest brought by Girbaud. 


I feel a bit guilty in this prize though. It is a trivia contest posted and must be answered in Twitter. The question was about the location of the first Girbaud store in the Philippines. I researched the web but have not found yet the answer when someone posted on the Facebook page of Girbaud. I "copied" the answer and posted it on Twitter. And after a few minutes, they confirmed me a winner.  I claimed the prize a month later at the branch nearest me. Until now, I still have not used it. 



Anyway, even though I just stole the answer, it should be the responsibility of the participants to follow all the instructions given. After all, we join to win so we must find ways to be a winner. Waahhh am I that bad? I just found the answer and posted it on the right location! Anyway, I have the GC now and I will spend it before it will expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics